Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I want to go on holiday somewhere fun with beaches and topless sunbathing and all that good stuff but I get the impression places like Aiya Napa are full of yobs, louts etc. from watching TV.

Any recommendations for places a bit more classy or "studenty" (as this is the student rooms)

Or is my perception wrong about these places? On the other hand we don't want to go somewhere boring like the pencil museum.

Also I get sunburnt really easily even though I like the beach which is a conundrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    Hello. I want to go on holiday somewhere fun with beaches and topless sunbathing and all that good stuff but I get the impression places like Aiya Napa are full of yobs, louts etc. from watching TV.

Any recommendations for places a bit more classy or "studenty" (as this is the student rooms)

Or is my perception wrong about these places? On the other hand we don't want to go somewhere boring like the pencil museum.

Also I get sunburnt really easily even though I like the beach which is a conundrum.
    What about the soap museum or the lawnmower museum? I also get the impression that Oslo is a fun place to visit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    What about the soap museum or the lawnmower museum? I also get the impression that Oslo is a fun place to visit.
    OMG there is a soap museum?!!

Yeah went to Scandinavia last year tho. Got sunburnt. Kind of expensive too.

ReputationRep:
    Copenhagen perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    if you want a "fun" holiday as in some clubs but not crazy clubs as in the sex games, naked people etc i'd recommend playa de las americas in tenerife
    not classy as such, you won't get a classy student resort aha
    you've got the nightlife but not as wild and you have the pretty views and cleanliness of the area for the daytime!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.