Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im staring in 2013 studying Graphic design at the Markeaton street campus and living at St Christopher court. At 02, Flat 6, First Floor. I was wondering if anyone was staying there or studying graphics. Like to get to know some people before we all start

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Although I have not yet applied for accommodation I'm hopefully going to be staying at St Christopher I'm going to be studying Illustration at the Markeaton street campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodandcolour95)
    Hi

Although I have not yet applied for accommodation I'm hopefully going to be staying at St Christopher I'm going to be studying Illustration at the Markeaton street campus
    Hey! Let me know when you do. what type of room you going to be picking? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will haha I'm going to go for en-suite most likely depending on how many are left you?

ReputationRep:
    I will haha I'm going to go for en-suite most likely depending on how many are left you?
    I was going for an en-suite but it didn't what to spend the extra so iv just gone for a standard room (:
    Im just worrying about all my rubbish im taking and fitting it all the room haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahaha yeah I have so much junk I might go for a standard depending if there are any en-suite's left I'll have to look around on the opening day

ReputationRep:
    Hi, id either like to study pharmacy or law at univeristy. pharmacy being a first choice. Does derby university offer a pharmacy coursE? x

ReputationRep:
    ahaha yeah I have so much junk I might go for a standard depending if there are any en-suite's left I'll have to look around on the opening day
    Haha yeah you'll just have and see. Is there another open day? I missed the last accommodation open house day thing haha (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah there is one on April 13th which is when in going I kind of want to see the accommodation first before booking it even if it means not getting an ensuite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Sanah Khan)
    Hi, id either like to study pharmacy or law at univeristy. pharmacy being a first choice. Does derby university offer a pharmacy coursE? x
    Hi Sanah,

I'm afraid Derby doesn't do a pharmacy course. We do, however, offer several law courses that might interest you.

I hope this helps you,

Stacey

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be studying illustration too! Just trying to get to know of a few people before I go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi, im on floor 3, flat 7 haven't found anyone else in my flat yet so im hoping to just get to know some people in the halls!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.