Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a firm and insurance choice and have applied for student finance for my firm choice as wen i tried putting both universities it said you could only do one? So does this mean i have to apply again but for my insurance? I have already got a reply from student finance for my firm choice, telling me how much and what installments etc.

ReputationRep:
    If you end up going to you're insurance placement. All you do is change the placement details online, and SFE do the rest. The key is that you have sent back the Student Finance Declaration. You will not need to sign another one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CelticSymphony67)
    Yes. If you end up going to you're insurance placement. All you do is change the placement details online, and SFE do the rest. The key is that you have sent back the Student Finance Declaration. You will not need to sign another one.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. If you end up going to you're insurance placement. All you do is change the placement details online, and SFE do the rest. The key is that you have sent back the Student Finance Declaration. You will not need to sign another one.
    Wait so do I have to do this now or I only do this once I know my fate on results day? I went on the application and I can't add another institution I can only change the application details.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until results day. When you know you're results and you finally know which University you are going too. If you are going to you're firm choice, then you need do nothing else. If you instead are going to you're insurance course, you will then need to log onto your're Student Finance Application online, and change where you will be studying, save it, and then log off. SFE will change the details at their end, and they will send you a new payments dates and statement paperwork out to you're address. You will not need to sign any other paperwork.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Wait so do I have to do this now or I only do this once I know my fate on results day? I went on the application and I can't add another institution I can only change the application details.
    You don't make another SFE application, you would just change the details of where you are studying.

ReputationRep:
    You don't make another SFE application, you would just change the details of where you are studying.
    cheers

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.