Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was all excited and happy about my conditional for Coventry these reviews are seriously putting me off it it seemed really nice when i visited there!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will give bad reviews about every Uni. But there are also many positives, just people normally post about bad stuff rather than good on forums like this.

What are you looking to study?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose that's true. Am doen Dietetics, you studying at cov now or you looking to go this yr too?

ReputationRep:
    I had these concerns back in 2009 when I was waiting to go there, I finished Coventry uni in May, I had an absolutely fantastic time there and wish I could go back. People say it is rough but in my 3 years there I honestly never ran into an ounce of trouble. The students far outweigh any locals and even then I found the locals to be fine. As for the university itself, my course was brilliant (English), well organised and good student to lecturer ratio. Night life is pretty good, a few clubs and different theme nights all the time. Best I can say is just stop worrying, you will have an amazing time and wish you could stay a student forever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.