Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I've got a few perhaps dumb questions about this Film Risk Assessment that you media students may have been asked to do in AS.See, I was away for the lesson, my friend's on Holiday, and I'm falling way behind now...

So, I've filled out the majority of it, but I'm unsure whether we're supposed to put everything into this single risk assessment and just send different copies to people, or whether we're supposed to give completely separate copies to each person. Could somebody help me with that please?

Also, I've come t this table that looks like this, and I'm unsure how to fill it...

W-what am I meant to put in here? My details or... Wha?

To anyone who helps me, thank you- And sorry if these are dumb questions. xD

ReputationRep:
    http://www.slideshare.net/graveneyme...ssessment-form

Here's a link to the full Risk assessment page- Can somebody please help me out with this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.