The Student Room Group

Guys are never interested in me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with me :frown:

I've been told I'm attractive, have a decent body and a nice personality. I have no problem making friends with guys but they never see me as a potential gf, as a result I've never had a bf. I don't think there's ever been a guy who's actually fancied me in my whole life or if there is I've never noticed :s-smilie:

Any suggestions? It's really starting to affect my confidence

What you should be aiming for::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjL-t6h6Yo
I've been offered modelling contracts so I can't be hideous surely :confused: I tend to go with the natural 'no makeup' makeup look is that unappealing to guys?

Still a bit difficult to tell, some people's beauty is unique, hence modelling contracts. If this is an important issue to you, which i assume it is, then we need to know for sure whether or not your unattractive in the conventional way with a pic, then we can proceed.

Im not try to bug a pic out of you, but it is very limiting having no idea what you look like, exactly.
Reply 62
Original post by Ilyas
We cant tell if it is due to appearances without a picture. Ive seen ugly girls who try really hard with makeup.

I've seen ugly girls with boyfriends and I mean ugly. Like for me to call a girl ugly with my low standards they were ugly.

Really and truly its all about putting yourself outside of your comfort zone. Don't sit and wait for them to come to you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
Sorry if I hve missed this but how old are you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 64
I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with me :frown:

I've been told I'm attractive, have a decent body and a nice personality. I have no problem making friends with guys but they never see me as a potential gf, as a result I've never had a bf. I don't think there's ever been a guy who's actually fancied me in my whole life or if there is I've never noticed :s-smilie:

Any suggestions? It's really starting to affect my confidence

I bet there has.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending