Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just watched hours of YouTube Watch

ReputationRep:
    More specifically, it started off from a link on Reddit to some dude who memorised all the values of the prizes on The Price is Right (US version), and won the Showcase (i.e. the grand prize), by being exactly on the value of several things including holidays, pool table etc etc.

Then I kept watching other videos related to this, so more price is right, then it turned to family feuds (family fortunes in the UK), then the weakest link, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail clips

Aw man, it was so funny, and such a good way of procrastinating tbh

I said to myself, let's do some work -- the dominant procrastinator in me said no

and now here I am,the ultimate procrastination site known to man - TSR

also

cool story bro
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I like watching cute animals on youtube. I can spend hours just watching videos of cats. :ahee:

Edit: I guess people don't like cats.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, now reward your hard work with a Kit Kat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what's more ludicrous your story or the fact that you believe your inane ramblings deserve a thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dejah Thoris)
    I don't know what's more ludicrous your story or the fact that you believe your inane ramblings deserve a thread.
    Hey, I rarely make threads.

And when I do, they're pretty damn good.

Plus its in Chat

y u mad for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkertailor)
    Congratulations, now reward your hard work with a Kit Kat.
    If I had one, I would.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Ooh, she's mad.

It's in chat. You know. For chatting. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)

And when I do, they're pretty damn good.

Plus its in Chat

y u mad for
    The fact that you rarely make threads doesn't warrant the creation of this one. That's like a murder saying I don't usually kill people but when I do...

And yes, I'm so mad.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you rarely make threads doesn't warrant the creation of this one. That's like a murder saying I don't usually kill people but when I do...

And yes, I'm so mad.
    I don't usually kill people but when I do it's pretty damn gruesome

ReputationRep:
    I do this. I find one funny video on YouTube and then I spend hours watching related videos...damn that side bar.
    And then at around half 11 at night I panic that I haven't done any uni work and spend half and hour doing **** until I fall asleep.

It's an endless cycle of procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    More specifically, it started off from a link on Reddit to some dude who memorised all the values of the prizes on The Price is Right (US version), and won the Showcase (i.e. the grand prize), by being exactly on the value of several things including holidays, pool table etc etc.

Then I kept watching other videos related to this, so more price is right, then it turned to family feuds (family fortunes in the UK), then the weakest link, then Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail clips

I said to myself, let's do some work -- the dominant procrastinator in me said no

also

cool story bro
    Yea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolstorybrother)
    Yea?
    Apt.
    repped

ReputationRep:

also

cool story bro
    brool story co

Name:  tumblr_lcfota2ELC1qd1c3go1_1280.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  81.4 KB
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Youtube is a strange place. You never know where you'll end up. I once watched a guy playing the scariest video game and I don't even play video games. I was originally watching weird pokemon facts. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTFBBQ)
    brool story co

Name:  tumblr_lcfota2ELC1qd1c3go1_1280.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  81.4 KB
    Indeed, good sir.

(Original post by lyrical_lie)
    Youtube is a strange place. You never know where you'll end up. I once watched a guy playing the scariest video game and I don't even play video games. I was originally watching weird pokemon facts. :facepalm:
    Now I'm watching

Hilariously good

ReputationRep:
    I just watched series one to five of peep show. Get over it, times gone and you haven't done anything. Welcome to my world out of term time. I doubt anyone does stuff like that whilst they're working or in education.

ReputationRep:
    On the other hand, I am prolific in my thread-making.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astrtricks)
    I just watched series one to five of peep show. Get over it, times gone and you haven't done anything. Welcome to my world out of term time. I doubt anyone does stuff like that whilst they're working or in education.
    Lol, I'm at uni, should be working

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...our_Life_Love/

Watch this

had me in tears

ReputationRep:
    Now I'm watching

Hilariously good
    O.M.F.G....

I couldn't make it to the end, I had to stop it.

And I've watched every episode of The Office.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.