Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for housemates for house share JuneBrockley- New cross-Denmark hill area !!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I know it's a bit of a way off, but my lease will be coming to an end on June 29th, so the time has come that I need to find a new place, last year I left it so last minute, I ended up in a urm interesting flat!! I obviously will need to be moving before the end of June preferably, Looking for any housemates that may be interested to join, I'm a 22 year old female student from Camberwell, I'm very outgoing, I like to go out, but also like to watch movies play xbox etc, As I said I know its early, but all the nice places went last year so thought I'd see if anyone else is about looking for the same!!!

If your looking for a place and maybe interested in looking together, give me a message

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.