Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

EDL announce support for UKIP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...?utm_hp_ref=uk Changed source

Do you think this will effect UKIP's image, or will it not make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    It will make them appear more attractive to the degenerates from the lowest lumpenproletariat ranks of British socio-economic order. Providing that the following electorate undergoes the fatigue of polling: it will serve them well, but this is highly unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, a true and totally unbiased source there!

Anyway, UKIP rules explicitly exclude EDL activists from membership of UKIP, so I don't see how this is somehow going to wreck UKIP's image? I hope it doesn't, people like the EDL are racists, pure and simple and have no place in politics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Lord)
    http://liberalconspiracy.org/2013/04...ion-and-islam/

Do you think this will effect UKIP's image, or will it not make a difference?
    No because, do you really think people who want to stop left wing nutters from having their "revolution" to end traditional British culture and flood us with immigrants, are suddenly going to say "hang on a, bunch of drunken yobs are now behind UKIP, OK labour you were right all along, carry on destroying our country with your 60s revolution lot...."

No only the left wing nutters will capitalise on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising.

ReputationRep:
    I thought they'd already merged a while ago.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.