Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay hello, I'm with my boyfriend we been together two years now, and he makes me happy and everything else, but sometimes I feel like he is obsessed with his car he loves being out init going to car shows etc, which I don't mind it just becomes annoying because lately he's doing loads of work to his car and seeing less of me he always texts and rings me but its like he will see me for 1hour then work on his car for 3hours+?
    Second part, I Also I had his ex boyfriend who I dated all through school we talk now and then and the first thing he always says when I see him is how are you and your bf still together? Even though he has a new girlfriend I don't go on about them to him?
    So questions is, should I be bothered that my boyfriend is always working on his car or be glad it's that and not someone else (which I know it's not)
    And question 2 why do ex boyfriends ask these sarcastic comments?

Answers Anyone? Please ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He has a hobby, so what?

I play rhythm games, make music, and 3D model, and those things take a lot of my time away, but I'd still have time for someone.

Maybe you can go to these shows with him? Try and see if you also find what he is doing interesting so you can take part?

Cars are interesting in my opinion. He could be doing a whole lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou, I know maybe I should just felt more like he worked me around his car like car first then me, maybe I'm just being silly !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's one thing you should know about most of us guys. We love our cars alot! It's a great hobby/interest imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.