Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is Age of Empires 2 HD being released on the 9th April

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, looks decent but bloody expensive so I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't we getting AoE4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgemuffins)
    Why aren't we getting AoE4?
    Ensemble studios got shut down by Microsoft after they bought them, made halo wars then said they were no longer needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love how it's been outselling Bioshock Infinite for the past week.

ReputationRep:
    So far it is only available on Steam. Are there any plans for buying the disc

ReputationRep:
    It's great (or at least it will be) the addition of all the steam features are well worth the asking price and the graphics have been upgraded a bit. But the lag is terrible and to an extent makes the game unplayable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    So far it is only available on Steam. Are there any plans for buying the disc
    Doubtful, more developers are moving towards digital only releases and Microsoft is one of them on this front.

They probably don't see profit in a retail version, and it would be Steam only regardless.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.