Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm expecting to exceed my firm choice (BBC) by at least one grade (probably BBB, but maybe ABB), therefore i'm thinking of applying to the University of Liverpool through adjustment to do Business studies. If i got BBB, would Liverpool consider offering me a place?
    I do A-Levels in law, maths and business studies.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ive been offered BBB from Uni of Liverpool for Business and German so they would probably allow it for you

ReputationRep:
    My predicted grades were BBC & I still got an offer , so you do have a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thabyashanty)
    My predicted grades were BBC & I still got an offer , so you do have a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What A-levels do you take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebeellis12)
    Ive been offered BBB from Uni of Liverpool for Business and German so they would probably allow it for you
    Thanks, what a-levels do you take?

ReputationRep:
    I do german, economics and travel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James101010)
    What A-levels do you take?
    English language , literature & psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thabyashanty)
    English language , literature & psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebeellis12)
    I do german, economics and travel
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Be aware that the main point of Adjustment is to allow Unis to recruit applicants with high grades - students with ABB or above are outside the capped government quotas, meaning Unis can now recruit as many high-flyers as they like without penalties.

Therefore, realistically, anyone with grades below this will be at a disadvantage, especially at a Russell Group or 1994 Group Uni, or will be kept hanging on until a Uni has grabbed as many ABBs as they can before they consider anyone else.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.