Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone accepted an offer for Architecture at Edinburgh yet?

ReputationRep:
    havent even got a offer yet

ReputationRep:
    I haven't firmed it just yet, but I'm 99% sure that I'm going to! It's just Strathclyde have an open day in a couple of weeks so I'm gonna check out what it's like there to just make doubly sure that Edinburgh is what I want. But yeah, gonna accept Edinburgh most definitely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeha)
    I haven't firmed it just yet, but I'm 99% sure that I'm going to! It's just Strathclyde have an open day in a couple of weeks so I'm gonna check out what it's like there to just make doubly sure that Edinburgh is what I want. But yeah, gonna accept Edinburgh most definitely
    That's great!! I'm from troon so know nobody going to Edinburgh Strathclyde gets a good rep but Edinburgh seems the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe Raynor)
    That's great!! I'm from troon so know nobody going to Edinburgh Strathclyde gets a good rep but Edinburgh seems the best
    Aha the opposite side of Scotland, I'm from Stirling...I do know a couple of people but of course they're going to uni's away from Edinburgh aha, so I know nobody either Yeah I think you're right, plus Edinburgh is just a ncier place to live and work

ReputationRep:
    Aha the opposite side of Scotland, I'm from Stirling...I do know a couple of people but of course they're going to uni's away from Edinburgh aha, so I know nobody either Yeah I think you're right, plus Edinburgh is just a ncier place to live and work
    All my friends are going to Glasgow ah well I love Edinburgh ... Walked round it on the post offer day and was so comfortable even though I don't really know the place... Glasgow is quite scary sometimes haha can't wait to m

ReputationRep:
    ^^ * move there...

ReputationRep:
    All my friends are going to Glasgow ah well I love Edinburgh ... Walked round it on the post offer day and was so comfortable even though I don't really know the place... Glasgow is quite scary sometimes haha can't wait to m

Oh wait I told a lie...I know a couple of people going to Edinburgh, but yeah, same actually, a lot are going to Glasgow/Strathclyde or just staying at home and going to Stirling....Same, it's so pretty Yeah I know right! I was the exact same...like I didn't know it very well and thought I was gonna get so lost...but during the post offer day I got to know my way round so well! Aha yeah it is, a lot rougher, like at night...Glasgow is a lot bigger and everything's more spread out...and you'd have to get buses or the subway everywhere...so yeah, Edinburgh shall be fantastic! Cause yano it's only an hour on the train to Glasgow anyways

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait now... Getting really excited good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait now... Getting really excited good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same aha! Yeah you too!
    P.S What halls are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    Same aha! Yeah you too!
    P.S What halls are you going for?
    Thanks I'm going to IQ Grove on grove street... All booked and ready to go where are you going??

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm going to IQ Grove on grove street... All booked and ready to go where are you going??

Aww it looks fab! No clue yet aha, still deciding aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.