Interview at Brunel for MSc Physiotherapy

Watch
adrian.k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I have received an invitation for an interview at Brunel to study MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) and I was wondering if anyone has some experience with that. I never had an interview before so any tips would be great. They said there will be group and individual interviews. Does anyone know what kind of questions they ask or what would be the best way to prepare. Thanks
1getuplad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I applied for Physiotherapy at Brunel last year but was unsuccessful. I have graduated with a degree in Biomedical Science. My application included 2 days work experience of Physiotherapy, one day in a private practice and the other for the NHS. I will also have carried out a weeks work experience in an old peoples home as well as writing my dissertation in relation to Physiotherapy.

Just wondering what kind of experience did you have???

Thanks Alex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (589)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.5%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads