Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to apply for Uni fee for 2 years when Im applying it says "Based on the information you provided, your university or college will charge you a tuition fee of £7500 for this year of your course". What I want to know is that if I proceed and apply for this fee of £7500, will I be able to apply for the second years fee next year because the uni total fee is £9000?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    You currently apply for funding for the year Sept 2013 - Aug 2014. Which will be year 1 of your course.

You then apply again the year after for funding for September 2014 - Aug 2015. You have to apply for finance each year.

ReputationRep:
    OK great. When do I have to apply for 2014-2015 course fee, I mean is there a limit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usmanozzy786)
    OK great. When do I have to apply for 2014-2015 course fee, I mean is there a limit?
    You apply Feb 2014 for tuition fee's for Sept 2014 - 2015.

You can get up to £9000 for course fee's. All uni's tell SFE how much they're charging, and then SFE pay that directly to the university each year.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.