Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I was forced not to sit the Exam last year even though I was sure I could get a B, turns out the teacher hadn't actually withdrawn me even though he told me he did.

This year things are even worse, I have a conditional to get a B and the teacher is lazy as ever. He hasn't even got us onto Unit 3 yet.

I know what's coming so that's not what is worrying me. I've never been good at studying and I'm not sure what are the most important things to be revising for the exam.

Could you guys help me out and point me in the right direction? If I don't get this B I'm screwed.

Thanks, James.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Read through all of your notes and rewrite them, making sure you understand each section. Then do as many past papers as you can lay your hands on, correct anything that;s wrong and make notes on your mistakes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 5, 2013
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.