Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Just wondering who else is taking filmmaking and creative media course for september 2013. Would be good to get to know a few people before actually getting to uni.

Also does anybody know which accommodation I should be applying for? The UWE website says the course is at Bower Ashton, however when I went for my interview last year they told me it wold be moving to Frenchay, which is what some other websites are telling me. I think I will go with what I know and apply to Frenchay, however just wanted to make sure!

Cheers, George

ReputationRep:
    Hey man,

I'm starting the course in September as well!

I've always been told that we'll be down at Bower Ashton so I'd recommend looking at accommodation in the city centre!

Jack

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be doing filmmaking also, I didn't hear anything about the course moving to frenchay so I applied for marketgate accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I've applied for this course and have a late interview on monday due to certain circumstances.

I was wondering if you cold give me a brief idea of what is asked in the interview?

I really really want to get onto this course!! Any tips would be very helpful!!

Thanks

Kate

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.