UCL or Kings Medical School

Watch
This discussion is closed.
annaskpoon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi! I just wonder who has applied for Kings and UCL this year and which one they are going to and why. Also I would like to know what current student think about their school. Thanks
sweetassugar
Report 16 years ago
hey i have offers from both kings and ucl, i went to see both again and i like them both!!!! however i kind of prefer kings just because the halls at great dover street are nice! lol and the area is pretty nice the riverside bit is so kool!!! plus ive spoken to some students and the ones at kings seem to have loadsa fun!!!!!
*smile*
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by annaskpoon)
Hi! I just wonder who has applied for Kings and UCL this year and which one they are going to and why. Also I would like to know what current student think about their school. Thanks
Come to Kings!!!! I've got an offer from them for Law and am most likely going there (although I havent heard from UCL yet) but KCL is great
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It has to be Kings. I dont know much about the medicine department, but I was thoroughly impressed with the law department. Also, my sis had an open day for medicine at Kings and UCL. She said Kings was here fave, but didnt go coz she wanted to go somewhere closer to home, so she went to Sheffield instead.
chidori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The KCL building (can't remember it's name) where they do all things medical is impressive, especially the glass front. I have chosen Maths at KCL as my firm choice. See you there!
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you thinking of Guy's Hospital or the Waterloo campus? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads