Turn on thread page Beta

UCL or Kings Medical School watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I just wonder who has applied for Kings and UCL this year and which one they are going to and why. Also I would like to know what current student think about their school. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey i have offers from both kings and ucl, i went to see both again and i like them both!!!! however i kind of prefer kings just because the halls at great dover street are nice! lol and the area is pretty nice the riverside bit is so kool!!! plus ive spoken to some students and the ones at kings seem to have loadsa fun!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaskpoon)
    Hi! I just wonder who has applied for Kings and UCL this year and which one they are going to and why. Also I would like to know what current student think about their school. Thanks
    Come to Kings!!!! I've got an offer from them for Law and am most likely going there (although I havent heard from UCL yet) but KCL is great

ReputationRep:
    It has to be Kings. I dont know much about the medicine department, but I was thoroughly impressed with the law department. Also, my sis had an open day for medicine at Kings and UCL. She said Kings was here fave, but didnt go coz she wanted to go somewhere closer to home, so she went to Sheffield instead.

ReputationRep:
    The KCL building (can't remember it's name) where they do all things medical is impressive, especially the glass front. I have chosen Maths at KCL as my firm choice. See you there!

ReputationRep:
    Are you thinking of Guy's Hospital or the Waterloo campus? :confused:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.