Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

un-convential celebrity crush? watch

ReputationRep:
    Who do you have a crush on that some would describe as un-convential? So not talking the typical Brad Pitt,Channing tatum..

I'll start, : David tennant- used to have a huge crush on him in Doctor Who !
    Cillian Murphy- in mostly everything,some people really don't get this.

ReputationRep:
    David Tennant is convential. I'm sorry but no one can deny that he is hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reedA93)
    David Tennant is convential. I'm sorry but no one can deny that he is hot.

You would think so,some of my friends completely disagree and really does not see it !:eek:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Tyrone from Corrie, John Bishop

I also used to have a thing for John Simm a few years back but only in Life on Mars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Jim Carrey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkels)
    Who do you have a crush on that some would describe as un-convential? So not talking the typical Brad Pitt,Channing tatum..

I'll start, : David tennant- used to have a huge crush on him in Doctor Who !
    Cillian Murphy- in mostly everything,some people really don't get this.
    David Tennant is definitely conventional. He's not my crush but I know loooooads that are obsessed with him.

My unconventional celeb crush is Jon Richardson, the comedian. Not many know him/find him attractive. Also Jonathon Bailey, who was in a kid's programme called Leonardo (that I watched every single episode of) he is beauts!

ReputationRep:
    Cillian Murphy is really handsome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Martin Freeman.

Charlie Brooker. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalObsessed)
    David Tennant is definitely conventional. He's not my crush but I know loooooads that are obsessed with him.

My unconventional celeb crush is Jon Richardson, the comedian. Not many know him/find him attractive. Also Jonathon Bailey, who was in a kid's programme called Leonardo (that I watched every single episode of) he is beauts!
    Fair enough.
    Agree with Jon Richardson!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My aunt fancies Marilyn Manson like crazy so...yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Benedict Cumberbatch; I wouldn't say conventionally handsome but there's something about him....

ReputationRep:
    Philip Glenister, especially in Ashes to Ashes :lovedup:

Also, Jon Richardson.

ReputationRep:
    I think few will deny David Tenant is fairly hot, given he won "sexiest man in the universe", or something. I'd say unconventional would be like David Cameron, or someone like that.

ReputationRep:
    Jedward... seriously take away the silly hair and the novelty and they are really good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalObsessed)

I love Jon Richardson, definitely agree with you there!

ReputationRep:
    Rupert Grint, I s'pose is kind of unexpected.

I wouldn't say I have a crush on him exactly...he just seems like the type of person I'd date if given the chance. To be honest I just like that he's ginger, seems quite like he has a decent sense of humour and bought an ice-cream van with his money, he just seems like a laid back kinda lad.

ReputationRep:
    Matt Smith - I don't think he's conventionally handsome but he is funny and endearing.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Alexander Armstrong he seems intelligent and charming.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2013
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.