Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, me and my friends will be second years and we are looking for a final flatmate to fill our house. you will be living with 3 girls and 2 guys (all 19), in a house in Uplands (19 Beechwood road). the rent is £300 a month. we are 15 minutes from uni and 15 minutes from town, so its a good location, but two of us have cars if you dont feel like walking!
    if you are interested dont hesitate to reply, and i can give you more details

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am currently looking for a place for 13/14. I will be studying for my Masters and am 25.

Is that price inclusive with any of the utility bills? Could you send me some pictures?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andre18)
    Hey,

I am currently looking for a place for 13/14. I will be studying for my Masters and am 25.

Is that price inclusive with any of the utility bills? Could you send me some pictures?

Thanks
    no utilities are included. i get some pictures and send them to you

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good!, if you could send me some pics of the communal areas and the room(s) to [Removed - please use PMs or post here], that would be great!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  stairs.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  5.7 KBheres the stairs
    Name:  living room.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  7.6 KBthe living room(the pink furniture and the green table wont be there next year)
    Name:  kitchen.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  7.2 KBkitchen has 2 fridge freezers, a fridge, 6 hob rings, oven, sink and plenty of cabinets.
    Name:  downstairs bathroom.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  6.4 KBdownstairs bathroom, behind the kitchen
    Name:  upstairs toilet.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  5.4 KBupstairs toilet. there is also a separate shower room with a washing machine
    Name:  room up for grabs.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  6.3 KBthis is the available room. this picture isnt very good, the room is larger than it looks in the picture, and there is space that has been cut out on the right. there is a wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair, and double bed.
    all in all judging on the other houses i have seen, this one is pretty good for student housing, the benefit to this house is definately the location

ReputationRep:
    bump

room is still available, please respond if interested

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.