Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have done a 25 mark business management past paper question form the 2010 paper. However I am not sure how to mark it. Do you get one mark for each of the bullet points in the marking scheme or do you have to add more detail to those bullet points to get the mark? Sorry for the stupid question I just want to know how many marks I would get for my answer

ReputationRep:
    Across the board, in terms of past paper marking schemes, the bullet points are just the points you should be making. They are essential the skeleton/bones of your answer, you need to add to it with further explanation of such points.

I'm sure if you've done extra work- in your own time - your teacher would be willing to have a look at it for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottish19)
    Across the board, in terms of past paper marking schemes, the bullet points are just the points you should be making. They are essential the skeleton/bones of your answer, you need to add to it with further explanation of such points.

I'm sure if you've done extra work- in your own time - your teacher would be willing to have a look at it for you?
    Thanks I asked my teacher today and she said if I bring it in she will mark it for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.