Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'll be doing Midwifery starting September 2013, based at Bedford hospital! Anyone else doing it who I could put down as a roommate suggestion? I'm up for a laugh but do need my sleep haha! Only a bubby at 18 but can cook pretty well and like to clean (don't iron!)

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! It's such a competitive course so well done! Will you be staying at the horseshoe? Ask to be put in with midwifery student, I know of two flats which have spaces!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have a place for Midwifery at Bedford too. So confused about what accommodation to apply for though. At induction we were told to apply for Horseshoe in Bedford, but I can't find out how to apply there or even anything about it anywhere! HELP?!

I've already applied to Luton student village because that's what the offer pack they sent out said to do. But student midwives said that it's better to be on placement campus. Super confusing!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.