Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the best of the two? Both with a year abroad. I have offers from both but more tied towards Bristol due to the workload at Imperial.

Does anyone know the contact hours of both courses?

In terms of Job prospects is the extra k or two salary worth going to Imperial? (I want to work at airbus/boeing which is located near Bristol)

I've not studied at either uni, but in terms of job prospects they're about equal. I don't think any company would discriminate between two candidates depending on whether they'd been to Bristol or Imperial and it's wrong to think you'll get a different starting salary depending on which university you went to.

If I was in your place I'd probably choose Bristol. I've been there before for an open day and I really liked the look of the place. Their aerospace course is one of the best in the country and the social life looked amazing. Plus it's going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than London.

i heard that should you change your mind to go to financial. imperial degree would be more advantageous. but if you are dead sure to become aerospace engineer. go to bristol! it has great links with the industries especially airbus
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.