Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OK, so there was a party of my house, and some idiot jacked off all over a wall.

There are now nasty pale yellow/orange streaks all down the wall, and I have been unable to scrub them off with an abrasive dish cleaner, or scratch them off with my finger nails.

Does anyone have any ideas, or even any experience in this matter!?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    This may sound ridiculous but is it a painted wall? My boyfriend got hair dye all over the wall because he was leaning on it and we just painted over it.

I've heard vinegar is good for cleaning, not totally sure though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elelia)
    This may sound ridiculous but is it a painted wall? My boyfriend got hair dye all over the wall because he was leaning on it and we just painted over it.

I've heard vinegar is good for cleaning, not totally sure though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your help. I might actually just have to repaint that patch (yes, it is a painted wall).

Our walls are nothing particularly special. We don't have any fancy paint, we just slap a layer on ourselves when it gets so bad it starts peeling or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would definitely just paint over it then, you probably have the paint somewhere so it's just a case of finding and painting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an OCD for that type of stuff and painting over it would bug me as hell knowing what's behind it!

ReputationRep:
    There was a similar stain on the wall where I used to work (I have no idea how it got there I can just remember attempting to get rid of it) and I couldn't get it off. Paint over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President Snow)
    yellow/orange streaks
    I think that guy needs to see a doctor

ReputationRep:
    Confused as to what the four letter vernacular for sperm is.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronco2012)
    Confused as to what the four letter vernacular for sperm is.....
    JI.ZZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    JI.ZZ
    Of course, I was like, s*unk, c*m, what the hell has 4 letters

ReputationRep:
    sunk? thats a new one lool

ReputationRep:
    Easy way to fix it, is to paint a square over the stain, in a nice colour, that gives an arty look to the wall.. there is no other way,,, unless u paint the whol wall new !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yorkshire.lad)
    sunk? thats a new one lool
    Replace the * with a p

ReputationRep:
    Orange? o_O

ReputationRep:
    At a house party seriously?! This has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while... I would try baking soda, because that gets stains out of everything, you don't want the germs and stuff to stay on the wall from it. Then a repainting job! maybe trying a white/yellowy colour next time so you can't notice the fap colour.

ReputationRep:
    Lemon juice.

ReputationRep:
    Was this guy by any chance a oompa loompa?

Try baking soda and vinegar..?

ReputationRep:
    If it was me i would find the scummy degenerate who did it and force him to clean it off the wall, with his tongue.

ReputationRep:
    So was I for awhile haha. Could only think of c. U. M though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol, thank you all for your help! Looks like painting over it is going to be the best.

P.S. As you all seem so interested, the title was actually wa.nk-stain, but it could just as easily have been ji.zz-stain as you worked out.

Curiously though, Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=****stain, http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=****%20stain) considers a wa.nk-stain to be an annoying person, or an insult against someone, rather than a stain. :curious:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.