Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi so looking to book a B and B for a clubbing weekend in Brighton.

Before i do this though, do they let you in at any time, say if you came back from partying at 4 in the morning?

I know a hotel would however im not sure about a B and B.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)

Before i do this though, do they let you in at any time, say if you came back from partying at 4 in the morning?

Thanks!
    Some will give you a key or a code for the door, others will have a lock-up time. Just check before you book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)

Thanks!
    You should ask the manager, some places dont let guests in between 12 am and 5 am, for obvious reasons no one is awake.

In the worst case you could just sleep in the car if you have to, like how you sleep on a plane essentially. Or just go to another hotel?

ReputationRep:
    I like using Travel Lodge because you can go in whenever you like, and you always know what you'll get. If you know the date of your stay in advance, you can get quite good deals- sometimes as little as £19 a night, which is good if split between 2 people!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your replies everyone

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the place. Ask them when they close.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I like using Travel Lodge because you can go in whenever you like, and you always know what you'll get. If you know the date of your stay in advance, you can get quite good deals- sometimes as little as £19 a night, which is good if split between 2 people!
    Same. I stayed in a Travelodge on Tuesday. There's a notice up saying if you come in between 11pm & 6am, you can have to ring the bell. Bit surprised to come back at 11.30pm and just be able to walk in.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get a Travelodge if I were you.
    24 hour reception and all that.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the B and B, find one that you want to go to and cal them up, don't make a thread about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.