Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get my toolbar back in Chrome from update? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So Chrome updated and I didn't notice until I saw my toolbar with all my shortcuts had gone on top. It is only there now when I press open new tab, on the 'most visited' page. But I really liked it being at the top all the time, just made it loads easier.

I'm probably missing an obvious way, but I can't find it.

Can someone help me? It's annoying me. I don't like this new update also because when I right-click it doesn't seem to highlight my choices anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the settings and there is an option to show 'Bookmarks bar', check the box and go back to see whether it worked or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobChimaera)
    Go to the settings and there is an option to show 'Bookmarks bar', check the box and go back to see whether it worked or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! That was embarrassingly simple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    Thanks! That was embarrassingly simple
    You can also do ctrl-shift-B as well, it does the same thing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.