Size:  20.5 KB
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I preferred her with long hair.

ReputationRep:
    No. Not at all. I think a lot of people on here like her because she is English, she starred in the beloved Harry Potter, she has a very prominent "good girl" image which represents an opposite to the drunken, promiscuous culture in the UK, and she is cute but not particularly "hot" which makes her more approachable, almost like a girl next door.

If I were to make a list of the hottest 10 celebrities I know of, I wouldn't place her in the top 10. Probably not in top 20 either. She's a pretty girl, but she doesn't have an amazing body and I don't find her to be either beautiful (Natalie Portman style) or "hot" (Adriana Lima style).

ReputationRep:
    She is beautiful but to me Emma Stone tops her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie228)
    No. Not at all. I think a lot of people on here like her because she is English, she starred in the beloved Harry Potter, she has a very prominent "good girl" image which represents an opposite to the drunken, promiscuous culture in the UK, and she is cute but not particularly "hot" which makes her more approachable, almost like a girl next door.

If I were to make a list of the hottest 10 celebrities I know of, I wouldn't place her in the top 10. Probably not in top 20 either. She's a pretty girl, but she doesn't have an amazing body and I don't find her to be either beautiful (Natalie Portman style) or "hot" (Adriana Lima style).
    Hottest =/= prettiest

ReputationRep:
    I never used to think she was that attractive, but then I saw this month's GQ. Oh my god :fan:

ReputationRep:
    wait for her hair to grow, then we can have this discussion. but yeah she is quite attractive would be wrong if a guy said no tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzyeviel)
    Not quite.

Name:  one-day-anne-hathaway2.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  20.5 KB
    I'm a girl but :love:

I don't know why she has become so popular may or may not be all of a sudden. But my experience of her ended with the last movie of HP. I mean she still seems like that little girl we all though was a bit too much. Opinion BTW :!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Not even close, she's attractive, but just off the top of my head I can think of far better looking girls, Emilia Clarke, Emma Stone, Olivia Wilde etc. The prettiest person alive probably isn't even a celebrity, there are plenty of attractive girls that don't live their life in front of the camera.

ReputationRep:
    This topic hurts me always, i sended Emma a letter, that i wanted to become her personal private foot masager, for free, but she never answered me, so that was a difficult tim in my life, no i always avoid looking at her at the web, and then it doesnt hurt so much any more,,, untill today i read this topic.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    She is beautiful but to me Emma Stone tops her.
    She is nothing near as good looking as Emma Watson.

EDIT: She obviously is stunning though.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't she growing her hair again at the moment?

I think she's pretty (much prettier than Emma Stone in answer to one post above) and has an air of refined English posh girl with a slightly demure, elfin, waifish thing going on that makes her appealing. Beyond that, she isn't a supermodel or anything, but she certainly has something - the Burberry campaign comes to mind, she looked stunning in that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Hottest =/= prettiest
    I see pretty as a mild version of "beautiful". If you're the prettiest person alive, surely you have to be beautiful. Which I don't think she is at all, just my opinion. Pretty, but not beautiful.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.