Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this might be the first time someone ask this question as I couldn't find in internet an answer and I'm very good a Googleling all my doubts.

The thing is:

What happen if you are doing the BSc (honours) in Computing and IT of the Open University and in the meantime you've passed the CCNA test by yourself elsewhere before you're in the second year...do you have to do the "Cisco Networking T216" module or you get those 60 credits because you're already CCNA certified ?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure you would still have to do the module. Have you posted this on the OUSA forums too? I'm sure I remember seeing this question there. You could do the module for a pretty easy 60 credits, or you could choose a different pathway to have a bit more variety in your qualifications. Personally I'd for for the second option...seems like a bit of a waste to do the module when you already have a CCNA certification and could be learning something new instead.

ReputationRep:
    hi i need to some help regarding 1 question as i am not understanding if anyone help please
    Create a sample scenario which involves 2 intermediary devices, 1 web server hosting a secure website and an end device. Make sure that scenario is labelled properly and includes all the necessary IPs and Mac addresses. Explain in detail the encapsulation/decapsulation process which takes place as network traffic exits the end device and traverses through the network until it reaches the web server. As part of your explanation, you are also expected to include the important fields with respect to the pdu headers in the OSI model. Make sure that the fields are populated based on the data provided previously in the labelled diagram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taniaspring)
    hi i need to some help regarding 1 question as i am not understanding if anyone help please
    Create a sample scenario which involves 2 intermediary devices, 1 web server hosting a secure website and an end device. Make sure that scenario is labelled properly and includes all the necessary IPs and Mac addresses. Explain in detail the encapsulation/decapsulation process which takes place as network traffic exits the end device and traverses through the network until it reaches the web server. As part of your explanation, you are also expected to include the important fields with respect to the pdu headers in the OSI model. Make sure that the fields are populated based on the data provided previously in the labelled diagram.
    This is something you should be speaking to your tutor about...people on TSR can't do your course work for you.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.