Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I gain weight in a day and a half....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Seeing my long distance 'boyfriend' (sorta...) on Sunday night for the first time since 2 months!

My sister has been saying my face is looking slightly drained recently. I know i've lost a bit of weight and its showing on in my face, I want to try and put it so my face looks plumper?
    My completion isn't great right now too, any tips?

X

ReputationRep:
    Its very dangerous to put weight on (or to lose weight) overnight. If you have a bad complexion eat anti-oxidant fruits (like strawberries, raspberries, cranberry juice, pineapple). Maybe use a facemask (I find that the cucumber one from superdrug works wonders) and try and get some fresh air.

Eat?

ReputationRep:
    You probably just need a sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    You can't gain significant weight in a day. Even if you bloated yourself, I can't imagine seeing a difference in your face.

ReputationRep:
    Bag of sugar, tub of butter and some vitamin pills.

ReputationRep:
    Any more suggestions guys? X

ReputationRep:
    Put stones in your pockets? Don't go to the toilet?

There's no quick fix to gaining weight, same as losing weight. Just take your time and be healthy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You need to have consumed 7000kcal over your bodys usage of calories in order to gain 1lb of weight. For example if you natural use 2000kcal a day. That's 14,000kcal a week. You'd therefore need to intake 21,000 per week to put 1lb of weight on over the course of a week. Needless to say... that's a LOT of calories and not really achievable in your time frame. Drink plenty of water, ensure you're getting vitamins etc and don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstieviolet)
    You need to have consumed 7000kcal over your bodys usage of calories in order to gain 1lb of weight. For example if you natural use 2000kcal a day. That's 14,000kcal a week. You'd therefore need to intake 21,000 per week to put 1lb of weight on over the course of a week. Needless to say... that's a LOT of calories and not really achievable in your time frame. Drink plenty of water, ensure you're getting vitamins etc and don't worry
    1. Go to KFC.

2. Buy a total of 184 chicken breasts.

3. Eat them, hope you don't die.

4. You've eaten 66,420 calories. That's 64,220kcal more than what your GDA is, if the above poster is correct that means you should've gained about... 10lbs? And probably be sick.... so disregard this idea entirely.

ReputationRep:
    Don't! He'll like you better when you're skinny. He's a guy after all.

ReputationRep:
    Best advice is just to be happy with however you look! It'll be a hell of a task trying to gain weight overnight; if weight fluctuation could be done that easily, the person to discover how to do it would be a billionaire. I'm sure your long distance partner will be excited to see you either way, so just have fun.

ReputationRep:
    you talk about gaining weight??? most girls talk about losing weight.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonoahx)
    1. Go to KFC.

2. Buy a total of 184 chicken breasts.

3. Eat them, hope you don't die.

4. You've eaten 66,420 calories. That's 64,220kcal more than what your GDA is, if the above poster is correct that means you should've gained about... 10lbs? And probably be sick.... so disregard this idea entirely.
    Sounds like a horrific episode of man v food.

I think I'm correct. I don't really know too much about it... just have tried to work it out from when i've been trying to loose or gain weight in the past. Not a scientist!

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think your boyfriend will care that much about your face looking a little drained?

I dunno, maybe just drink lots of water? :unsure:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.