The Student Room Group

University of Warwick New York University?

Hi there,

I am new to this Student Room thing and I just need some advice on where I should go for university. Currently I have two offers from two very good universities, New York University in America and University of Warwick in the UK. For NYU I applied for Economics and for Warwick I applied for Economics, Politics and International Studies. I am not really sure where I should go so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

Thanks alot :smile:
Reply 1
Depends what you are looking at doing after uni, on the most basic level do you want to end up working in the US after uni or the UK? If US NYU is probably best option ! Of the two friends I know that go to NYU both are having a brilliant time

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Yes, this is a question of USA vs UK/Europe after graduation. Choose where you want to end up working and living after graduation. In Asia, both are well-regarded and respected.
Reply 3
Thanks guys for this advice, after consideration I have decided to go to NYU for many different reasons but where I want to go afterwards was definitely a big factor like you guys said. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by groverlin
Thanks guys for this advice, after consideration I have decided to go to NYU for many different reasons but where I want to go afterwards was definitely a big factor like you guys said. :smile:

what a levels did you do and what grades did you get in them? what gcse grades did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending