Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy starting Dentistry at Liverpool this year, Im 23 and have done halls before, as fun as it was I dont fancy doing it again. Im basically looking for a room in a student house.
    Dont mind all guys or mixed, probably not just girls though.
    I like a night out, keen to meet new people as I dont know many people in liverpool at the moment.
    Single.
    I do triathlon so i do a bit of running, swimming ect.
    Anyone know anything let me know.
    Ta

ReputationRep:
    I may well have a place for you.

I signed a contract with a few people back in November and have recently figured out that .. I actually cant stand them.

There is a lovely 2 bedroom flat underneath theres, that I can have, If I find someone to come with me.

So tell me, What are you like

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply, I was looking to share with more than just one other person though.

ReputationRep:
    No no no, the house is separated into a 2 bedroom and a 7 bedroom by 1 door, it's still one big house though, there's 9 of us

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh okay, im with you. but do you really want to be living right next to them if they are that bad? why cant you stand them?
    what year are you all in? also how much would it be a week?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.