The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Physics P4P5P6 - 18/06/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860

you can see dodgy all over it with the dollar sign .... its only the UNIQ one ...with the link above that they do
I got an A in Physics! :smile: Not as good as your guys' grades, but I'm happy nonetheless! I really thought I'd get a B or below because I absolutely HATED the goddamn subject.
Reply 862
Well done to everyone who is happy with what they got :smile: the threads and the skype chats were a great help :wink: hope to see some of you in the future :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, could someone possibly look at, and reply to, my thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2441866

It's appreciated :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 100s in all Controlled Assessments.

160 in Physics.
158 in Bio and Chem.
Original post by BP_Tranquility
Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank You! So glad this is over! BRING ON A-LEVELS. What are you doing this year? :smile:
Original post by Natasha792
Thank You! So glad this is over! BRING ON A-LEVELS. What are you doing this year? :smile:

I've begun doing physics, chemistry, maths and further maths :biggrin:
What subjects have you chosen? :cool:
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I've begun doing physics, chemistry, maths and further maths :biggrin:
What subjects have you chosen? :cool:

What do you want to do when you're older?? (I have the same choices and have no idea!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by benwalters1996
What do you want to do when you're older?? (I have the same choices and have no idea!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, at the moment, my desired career path is to become a physicist (so study physics or natural sciences at uni) but a backup option is to become an aeronautical engineer :smile:

You should look at your interests (e.g. do you want to have lots of money, have an unusual job etc) and go from there.. I've chosen my career areas based on interests and would enjoy the most...what do you hope to do at uni (if you've decided :P )?

P.s. apologies for the late reply, I've been quite busy at college :redface:
Reply 869
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No, I won't have a phone or anything... Isolated and supervised :mmm:

Try doing that for 3 exams, being in isolation for 4.5 hours...-_-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending