Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I'm planning to experience the life of working while travelling during this coming Summer around Central Europe.

    It will be my 2nd time travelling around in Europe.
    As i'm a student from Malaysia studying in Republic Ireland, i don't hold EU passport, does that mean i can't work for short term in Europe? (around 2 -3 weeks)

    Is there anyone who has such experience and advice that you could share with me?

    Thanks a mil. in advance
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.