Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just wondering what girls find more attractive- Guys who are "late bloomers" with no/little facial hair and do not shave and generally baby faced or guys who are more manly looking with stubble etc?

Attachment 207353Attachment 207354so for example the first one more of the clean feminine look or the second picture more masculine look.

ReputationRep:
    Your attachments are invalid, so my opinion isn't based on your pictures - I personally would like to say I'd prefer a guy who is manly looking with stubble but if the baby faced guy had a cracking personality and a cheeky smile I wouldn't have a preference :P

I mean, I'd go for the baby faced guy if he had a cracking personality and cheeky smile. God I over complicate things lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just wondering what girls find more attractive- Guys who are "late bloomers" with no/little facial hair and do not shave and generally baby faced or guys who are more manly looking with stubble etc?

Attachment 207353Attachment 207354so for example the first one more of the clean feminine look or the second picture more masculine look.
    Personally, I prefer when guys have stubble/beards but no moustaches! But it depends on the personality and overall impression

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Attachments are invalid.

But more manly. I melt at stubble.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a manly man, a bit of stubble is nice but not a full grown beard

ReputationRep:
    A big...

Oh sorry, just read the question properly :P The links dont work?

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand the coarse feel of stubble, personally!

ReputationRep:
    Personally I prefer a woman. :-P

But, having said that stubble on a guy looks good if it's maintained well, neatly trimmed etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.