ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im Sanah from the UK, Sheffield. I've just joined up with the student room as i've heard lots of good reviews about it! I feel i need some help with as chemistry and as biology, but i dont really understand how to use the site and find it. Im a sociable person and would really appreciate and love to meet someone who is either studyin/ has studied them 2 a levels. If you'r prepared to offer me some help please reply. Thankkyou. P.s am lovin the sun! if your out in it have a good day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanah Khan)
    Hi, Im Sanah from the UK, Sheffield. I've just joined up with the student room as i've heard lots of good reviews about it! I feel i need some help with as chemistry and as biology, but i dont really understand how to use the site and find it. Im a sociable person and would really appreciate and love to meet someone who is either studyin/ has studied them 2 a levels. If you'r prepared to offer me some help please reply. Thankkyou. P.s am lovin the sun! if your out in it have a good day
    Hi Sanah,

Welcome to TSR.

Why don't you have a look at the forums for those subjects? There will be lots of other people studying those coursers.

ReputationRep:
    Hey welcome to TSR! Hope you enjoy your stay and not find us all too crazy

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Welcome I'm currently studying A2 chemistry and got an A at AS so I could try to help you if you like. Which exam board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

I'd suggest taking a look at the TSR Welcome Pack and FAQs (see the links in my signature), as well as the "sticky" thread at the top of this forum, to help to get you started.

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valid Username)
    Hi! Welcome I'm currently studying A2 chemistry and got an A at AS so I could try to help you if you like. Which exam board are you on?
    Thankyou! n woohoo thats awesome and aaw, im with AQA. Can u like inbox me? sorry still confused how to like view posts lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

I'd suggest taking a look at the TSR Welcome Pack and FAQs (see the links in my signature), as well as the "sticky" thread at the top of this forum, to help to get you started.

:tsr:
    okay i will do thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Hey welcome to TSR! Hope you enjoy your stay and not find us all too crazy
    heyya n thankyou! n haha im sure i'll get used to u

ReputationRep:
    heyya n thankyou! n haha im sure i'll get used to u
    Haha no probs and i'm sure you will

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.