Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed! Will anybody else be joining me? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah I firmed couple of days ago, is yours a conditional offer? I got to sort out employment ref, crb, health check etc.

Olly

ReputationRep:
    Indeed . I think my CRB was sorted when they photocopied all of my documents at the interview need to book an appointment for the health check. Exciting times

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm joining in January too! Are u staying in halls?? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going in January too! I'll hopefully be staying in halls, anyone else staying in them? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in halls as well xx
    What's your name and which city are you moving from??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My names Jessica, I'm moving down from edinburgh! Have you already booked your halls? Where are you moving from? Xx

ReputationRep:
    My name is Bianca and moving from Rotherham in England... I haven't booked a room yet. I rang them up yeterday and they said they'll send out an email around mid-november for us to book rooms. You should join the group on facebook with the rest of the ladies that are starting in January 2014. Te group is calld Dmu Nursing Students 1401

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just tried looking for the group, I can't find it anywhere. Yeah I emailed them this morning and they said the same thing! xx

ReputationRep:
    What's your facebook I'll add u xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    woooo im starting in September is everybody else in January? xxx

ReputationRep:
    hey ive got my interview on Monday and im really nervous. what types of questions do they ask?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. Could someone please give me reassurance im freaking out as my interview is on Monday!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Can anyone please help me I've got an interview for adult nursing at dmu and I'm freaking out cuz ppl are telling me you have to a scenario. Can anyone please tell me what's the scenario?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lauren. Since you got into dmu what sort of questions did they ask you and did they make you do a scenario if you don't mind me asking please... Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys when did you find out about your interview!? I got told on Thursday over a phone call that I would receive a letter with details about my interview but I've still not received anything!! Totally panicking now as a few of you have yours tomorrow!?? Help!!!!!! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniffer123)
    Hi Lauren. Since you got into dmu what sort of questions did they ask you and did they make you do a scenario if you don't mind me asking please... Thanks
    Hi, don't worry about interview, be yourself, make sure you know the 6c's, incorporate them into the scenario they give you, they ask simple questions, enjoy x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.