The Student Room Group

UCAS Help

Hey guys,

Just a quick question... I accepted my offers a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything from them. No like 'thanks for accepting' or anything. Not even from UCAS. Is this normal? Just to be clear it is on Track so I know that they know (you know :P)

Thanks
Reply 1
i accepted mine like 2months ago and it took over a month for me to get an email from my first choice! and heard nothing from my insurance, it all depends on the university, some probably just won't contact people until they get their results in August or when they get round to sending accomadation details. So i don't think you have anything to worry about :smile:
Its Easter vacation at Universities right now and all admin processes slow down because of the public holidays etc. Also, it is nearly the start of University Finals exam season, meaning admin staff are trying to do several things at once.

If its clearly 'right' on Track then you have nothing to worry about. You'll just have to be patient about getting an acknowledgement from the University.
Reply 3
Same here, I`ve not heard from mine for 3 weeks. Don`t worry:smile:
Original post by moogoomonkey
Hey guys,

Just a quick question... I accepted my offers a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything from them. No like 'thanks for accepting' or anything. Not even from UCAS. Is this normal? Just to be clear it is on Track so I know that they know (you know :P)

Thanks

You won't hear from them straight away. They are still interviewing and going through late applications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending