Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For all the Manga/Anime fans - Feedback on Chosen, The next big thing Watch

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine wanted me to make some sort of Manga, basically he wanted me to create the plot, background and the characters. Essentially this was before he started university. I done the basic over last summer and he said that he look for artist when he got there. But since he went to university. He probably forgotten all about the manga/comic stuff. I did it for fun and used adobe story to help. I put the the notes below and let people here judge if it was worthy of being made seriously

I have notes and summary world system, backgrounds, backstory and three arcs worth of story which totals to 33 full pages or nearly 125,000 words. The name manga would have been called Chosen.

P.S. Ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes, I did it while brainstorming and will break it down to different parts.

Title:Chosen
    Introduction

Plot

Sora Sakimono who is known as the future keeper was visited by Ryu Kazuya who is one of the royal guardians that is searching for answers for the future as he is worried that something terrible could happen. While Ryu ask Sora to try and predict an important event from the near future which Sora did without much effort he used his abilities.
    Sora has a vision that the realm of shadows is getting destroyed by an infamous group called the Gaijinbutai (legionnaire) and that the second demon war was coming. Ryu who hears about this goes to The Demon Order (the government) about this and they have a meeting that only the chosen one could handle this and with this information, Sora is searching for the chosen one who is a human that has the demon genes (DNA) who could potentially stop the coming of the second demon war and when Sorafounded the chosen one, Ryu puts his instincts to the test by going after the chosen one.

Ganbou who is a 19 years old teenager who goes to high school in Tokyo, Japan had experienced his worst days four years ago when he witnessed his parents killed by a demonic being who gave a disgusting laugh and vanish. Now traumatized from the experience, Ganbou has nightmares regularly and just when he came from high school a mysterious being with a strong presence was waiting for him to explain who killed his parents now Ganbou has full of questions when he finds out the existence of demons and other supernatural beings.

ReputationRep:
    A serious version of Beelzebub with no Baby Beel in it. :ahee: - just kidding.

But I'd be interested to see how this develops. Definitely is Shounen right?

ReputationRep:
    Is this any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    A serious version of Beelzebub with no Baby Beel in it. :ahee: - just kidding.

But I'd be interested to see how this develops. Definitely is Shounen right?
    Its Shounen genre, I got decent ideas and have loads of pages. I wish I had more feedback and direction to improve on it. If you want more of it, I can send it to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Is this any good?
    Its got potential, I just need to find someway to get someone from Shounen Jump to consider it. With the digital age such as Twitter and Facebook, its possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    Its got potential, I just need to find someway to get someone from Shounen Jump to consider it. With the digital age such as Twitter and Facebook, its possible.
    Woah, you want to get this run in Shounen Jump Weekly in Japan? Do you have to live there for them to consider you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Woah, you want to get this run in Shounen Jump Weekly in Japan? Do you have to live there for them to consider you?
    Yes I do, I moved there for the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibenation)
    Yes I do, I moved there for the year.
    Ok now I'm intrigued! :ahee: - first thought it was all going to be a hobby thing. - guess you need to look for an artist. Wish you so much luck. hope more people post in here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.