Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

-sighs-, I don't normally do this, but I'm curious as to other peoples thoughts.

Basically I've been seeing this girl who was already going out with a boy for a week when we started. I know she loves me, and she told me she would leave him, now she tells me she doesn't want to leave him because she's not that type of person.

We then fell out then a week later she tells me she's pregnant, and it's mine... Everytime I see her she kisses me... I don't understand how she can do that and be with someone else... I've tried to just walk away, but I love her and I'm at my wits end. I'm just sort of ranting really...

ReputationRep:
    Dam man! Ive hear this many many times. Firstly dont believe its urs.. make sure!
    If she is lying to him and saying the same thing she is saying to you then what difference are you to her from her current bf?

The reason she said was gonna leave her bf and go to is because she wanted to give you some hope and for you to stick around as her ****buddy. I know this is hard to hear and im sure your a smart guy to see the red flags when they are pointed to you.

If she is cheating on her bf with you what makes you think shes not going to do that to you if a better looking guy comes along and gives her some attention.

Be strong and let this train wreck go ( first find out if its ur baby) if she refuses to do a test then its not urs.

Good luck bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pers)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    Why?
    Why what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pers)
    Why what?
    Why did you necro this?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you necro this?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you necro this?
    Lol seeing you posting necro on all the treads, what is bad with it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.