Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi do we need to know to know the graph on pg 93 for biol1 as in do we have to understand it in depth?

Also how are you lot revising for biol1 and biol2? Personally there's way too much to learn and I have no idea how I'm going to cope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malteserz)
    Hi do we need to know to know the graph on pg 93 for biol1 as in do we have to understand it in depth?

Also how are you lot revising for biol1 and biol2? Personally there's way too much to learn and I have no idea how I'm going to cope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! you definitely need to as examiners know a lot of students struggle with the concepts (as did I at first) and so they ask it quite often. Use your teachers notes and the textbook and try and get your head around it, once you have, the questions are simple. Its just the concept that can be tricky at times. If you need any help feel free to ask.

Best way I think is flashcards due to the large amount you have to remember and its always best to start early, if you haven't already started start NOW, the exams are closer this year and you need to be ready to start tackling past papers at least 4 weeks before, best thing to do right now is keep reviewing your notes and try and remember all of the main concepts by putting them on flash cards. Also your teacher may have given you older syllabus questions to try and do which are helpful is reviewing your revision so try and do them and once you're ready start past papers!

ReputationRep:
    Past exam papers i have done i have never seen a cardiac cycle graph, but you do need to know it!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks all really appreciate it and I have made notes on everything now just need to learn it all haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.