Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need them to support my application in order to get the maintenance grant.

And another thing is that they live abroad and I live here with my guardian.
    How will their income be assessed?
    They live in Georgia (not the state the country) but we come originally from Greece, so they're European citizens.
    I've been 3 years here so I'm entitled to the loan and grant, the thing is i need as much support as I can get cause in the end, the reality is that I'm by myself and haven't got much money.

So please help me people, I'd appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    I think, I may be wrong, but isn't "your parents' income" accessed based on the people with whom you are living in same house with? So, say, for a person who parents have split up and his dad is living in a separate house with him and his mum, only his mum's income counts. So I suppose in this case it would be your guardian's (and your own if applicable) income that would be accessed.
    https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student...usehold-income

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viet)
    I think, I may be wrong, but isn't "your parents' income" accessed based on the people with whom you are living in same house with? So, say, for a person who parents have split up and his dad is living in a separate house with him and his mum, only his mum's income counts. So I suppose in this case it would be your guardian's (and your own if applicable) income that would be accessed.
    https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student...usehold-income
    I've been told otherwise , oh well thanks , I gave them a call so they told me that my parents would have to fill a PFF2 form

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.