Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen a thread made for this course yet for entry in 2013! Just wondering if there is anyone else firming nottingham for this course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely here in September I'm doing the foundation degree this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have accepted an unconditional offer for this course starting in September. I've applied for accommodation at Lonsdale hall. I'd love to chat to some people so I know a few names when I get there

ReputationRep:
    I was in Lonsdale Halls last year for my Foundation year haha
    Moving up to Notts this year though

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have accepted my place for 2013 entry with a FY. I am getting very excited but i'm hella nervous as I only speak to one of the girls on the 3 year course..

I'd love it if some of you guys would message me so I can also get to know a few names before we start.

Ed

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have firmed this course too

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if there is a facebook group for people starting this course in september? I cant seem to find one!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've just completed the FY of this course. There currently isn't a MTP group/page on Facebook, but hopefully there will be one soon as it would be good to get to know people before we start.

If you have any questions about the course or the foundation year I'd be happy to help. Although I can't help with halls related questions as I don't live in them.

Look forward to seeing you in September.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've just completed the FY of this course. There currently isn't a MTP group/page on Facebook, but hopefully there will be one soon as it would be good to get to know people before we start.

There is the UNAD page on Facebook if you've not already looked at that.

If you have any questions about the course or the foundation year I'd be happy to help. Although I can't help with halls related questions as I don't live in them.

Look forward to seeing you in September.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys
    I have just completed the second year of this course and have lived in Lonsdale Halls also.
    I am also your social secretary and so if you have any questions about freshers week, halls or anything I can help with feel free to ask!
    Thanks
    Beth

ReputationRep:
    Hello Beth

Chris Comms

ReputationRep:
    Heyy Chris
    Thought I'd help you out here with any halls/social questions :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that'd be great ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navi_16)
    does anyone know if there is a facebook group for people starting this course in september? I cant seem to find one!
    Hello,

The Facebook group is now up search:

UNaD:Medical Physiology and Therapeutics 2013-2016

UNaD is also on Twitter @UNADofficial

Any problems with either please let me know.

Chris UNAD committee communications officer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lloydy)
    Hello,

The Facebook group is now up search:

UNaD:Medical Physiology and Therapeutics 2013-2016

UNaD is also on Twitter @UNADofficial

Any problems with either please let me know.

Chris UNAD committee communications officer.
    Ive tried searching for the facebook group but I cant seem to find it! any chance you could post the link for it on here?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'll try, it wouldn't let me post the Derby page link before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navi_16)
    Ive tried searching for the facebook group but I cant seem to find it! any chance you could post the link for it on here?
    It won't let me post it as a link but if you c&p the address that should work.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UNADMPT2013/

ReputationRep:
    Ok maybe it does

ReputationRep:
    Bumping this so it's easier for people to find. I'm sure there's a fair few more of us

Only 3 weeks to go *excited*

ReputationRep:
    Are you on the course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.