Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I am the youngest of four girls (27,23,19 and me 14) Well I did really mean stuff to my eldest sister which I do regret doing. I kept accussing her husband of cheating (he wasn't but I didn't know that.) At the birth of her son her husband wasn't there till the last few minutes and I said to her "He is going to be a really bad dad" She didn't speak to me for a while after that. I sent messages and letters and everything but she didn't respond. I made up lies to get her attention but it didn't work. I was so angry I sent a really mean text and letter and now none of my sisters are speaking to me. It was my sisters birthday and I wasn't invited but my dad and step mum was and I sent a present and card. She thanked my dad but never thanked me.
    Its my birthday in a month we usually have a family meal with my sisters and my nephew should come as well as my BIL. My sisters won't come thoughhttp://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/4.24/i...lies/frown.png
    I need my sisters I never knew mum. My step mum is kind but it isn't the same I need them What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Can you understand why she's upset with you?

I've got an older brother/ Sister (36,33) and we've fallen out a few times. All of them will always love you to the ends of the world so remember that. Maybe you should send a letter to all 5, (Husband + sisters) explaining what you done, explain how much you regret it and how much you need them.

Maybe you should let them cool off for a year or so. My brother really upset me as he done something unforgivable, so I didn't talk to him for a year. I had to forgive him as he's my brother and that love is unconditional.

Maybe if you could get one sister on side she'll persuade the others?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.