The Student Room Group

Omegle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
God damn it :grumble: Will the ducky ever go on cam :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The ducky will go on cam. When the seas turn red, UFOs start to abduct cows and it is my birthday (all on the same day).

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
Not yet, maybe
later :run:

Coundown's on now anyway :biggrin: C ya.
I took the plunge and did a text chat.

Stranger: m

Stranger: 22

You: hiy hiy

Stranger: asl

You: quack

Stranger: what?

You: exactly
Original post by DannyW94
Let me just say, there are some scary people on this thing.

Did you find any girls last night Dan?
Original post by Galileo Galilei
Did you find any girls last night Dan?

I found plenty of girls but they all said my arms were hairy

Posted from TSR iPad
Had a cam chat with 4 girls in 1 cam :rofl2: :
Such an annoying website. It has wonderful potential but people ruin it with their disgusting sex drive. It depresses me that so many people think that age, sex and location are important for deciding who you want to have a random anonymous chat with. The irony is that those people would probably be more likely to get what they want if they actually made an effort with their conversations. That said, I've spoken to some brilliant people on there. Does anyone know if there's an omegle alternative for people who really do just want to chat? Or is there not a big enough market for something like that?

It's frustrating how the majority of young people seem to be so obsessed with sex. I feel like I'm not even able to speak to a girl without her thinking that there's some kind of sexual motivation behind my efforts.
Original post by mindgames7
Such an annoying website. It has wonderful potential but people ruin it with their disgusting sex drive. It depresses me that so many people think that age, sex and location are important for deciding who you want to have a random anonymous chat with. The irony is that those people would probably be more likely to get what they want if they actually made an effort with their conversations. That said, I've spoken to some brilliant people on there. Does anyone know if there's an omegle alternative for people who really do just want to chat? Or is there not a big enough market for something like that?

It's frustrating how the majority of young people seem to be so obsessed with sex. I feel like I'm not even able to speak to a girl without her thinking that there's some kind of sexual motivation behind my efforts.

You have a point. I think chatroulette is now an alternative since you have to sign up to use it.
On Omegle you just have to look and look. I once had a 3 hour chat with a guy from Singapore talking from a shed, toured me his house and everything. Coolest thing ever

Posted from TSR iPad
:smile:
Original post by notsure
Once there was this boy from America and the conversation started off quite well and everything was very intelligent then suddenly he started preaching about Jesus and it went downhill from there pretty much :awkward:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hahah lmao
Original post by anonymouse01

Posted from TSR iPad

they are hairy though...:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR iPad

looool
Reply 992
Original post by SecretDuck
I took the plunge and did a text chat.

Stranger: m

Stranger: 22

You: hiy hiy

Stranger: asl

You: quack

Stranger: what?

You: exactly

:mmm: :rofl:
Original post by SecretDuck
The ducky will go on cam. When the seas turn red, UFOs start to abduct cows and it is my birthday (all on the same day).

Spoiler

I see... Well then, I will purchase colouring substances and turn the seas red :ahee: UFOs already abduct cows and it damn right is your birthday today ducky!!

Happy belated birthday and such :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 993
According to AgentSushi, I have an imposter. For the person pretending to be me, stop.

Won't be going on Omegle again, so if anyone speaks to 'me', it's not :h:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
:mmm: :rofl:

I see... Well then, I will purchase colouring substances and turn the seas red :ahee: UFOs already abduct cows and it damn right is your birthday today ducky!!

Happy belated birthday and such :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my birthday in December. :ahee:
Well, my first text chat wasn't too bad. My other two were :yawn:
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
they are hairy though...:rolleyes:

IT WAS the LIGHTING... oh my days
EDIT : don't make me unfollow you on twitter gurl

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 996
You: tsr?

Stranger: TSR?

You: yes tsr!

Stranger: hey lol

You: username?

Stranger: what why do u want my username

Stranger: whats ur username

You: to post i found you on tsr

You: :biggrin:

Stranger: ok i am ipoop

You: ok

You: check your inbox

Stranger: post on the thread

You: ??

You: are you really ippop?

Stranger: no :frown:

You: impersonator!!!!!!!!!

Stranger: what

Stranger: calm down my friend

You: you lied

You: :frown:

watch out there are impersonators about :cool:
IT WAS the LIGHTING... oh my days
EDIT : don't make me unfollow you on twitter gurl

Posted from TSR iPad

I'm joking :frown:
Reply 998
I haven't been on omegle today so the ipoop is not me :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a query. What does it mean when you are able to firm a lot of girls on omegle/chatroulette and have a few insurances lying around?

I joke..I joke....that was a pretty evil way to portray women. :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest