Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I loved my blue fringe and I had to change it for my interviews ect but now that I'm in I want to know what looks better so I know what to do with it !! Any opinions will be much appreciated thanks :3 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DropDeadSmurf)
    Ok so I loved my blue fringe and I had to change it for my interviews ect but now that I'm in I want to know what looks better so I know what to do with it !! Any opinions will be much appreciated thanks :3 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Neither :/.
    BE NORMAL WOMEN!

ReputationRep:
    Aw fair Enough but what really is Normal I mean blonde hair isn't exactly out there is it and why would soviet be better because I blend in with everyone else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Society ""

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm not into hair dyed colours like blue, green etc so I'd say normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    WOW! You're blue fringe looks so cool, you should totally do that again

ReputationRep:
    Yea I loved my blue because it was different from my friends but according to the first guy the blonde one isn't even normal which I don't get lol so If neither are normal then why not go for the blue I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Blue!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Try red. That or just stay blonde. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I have had red before lol that was ..lets say fun to dye back out lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like the blonde....the blue fringe is cool but the racoon stripes are a little bit dated now...how about dip dye or just panels of colour under the blonde, it would be easier to hide aswell.

ReputationRep:
    The tails just clip in anyways lol but na wouldn't do dip dye or panels everyone has that atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOVE THE BLUE :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the input

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it looks really good - its crazy but it suits you and you can pull it off . You still look nice in the second picture but I prefer the first

ReputationRep:
    I love the blue!!! I had blue in my hair last year & now the little pot of dye sat on my shelf is calling me to use it again & I intend to

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for your thought and aw yea you should deffo give it ago I just know to many folk with blonde hair that's why I like the blue

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think both look lovely. I have a slight preference for the blonde, but that's partly due to my preference for uniform colours when it comes to hair :') The blue does look nice though, and suits you well. If you were asking me to choose between your hair looking all that blue and blonde, I'd say the blue. Does this help? Probably not :')

And all of the people saying look "normal". Really? No one looks "normal", we all look different as we are supposed to. I have naturally dark blonde hair and I consider that just as "normal" as OPs blonde/blue hair.

And I think the first guy meant "Be natural", not that blonde is a weird hair colour.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.