Turn on thread page Beta

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead Question watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an assesment due and I do have many ideas of my own but would appreciate input for it because it is a creative, art kind of task. It's not hard for you just a bit creative so I would appreciate even 2 minutes of your time thanks.
    The question is: Design a programme for a performance of Rosencrantz and guildenstern are Dead. On the cover, ensure that the audience is aware of the play's connection to Hamlet.

Beware that it is a connection so the main cover is on R and G are Dead but it has to show how the play relates to Hamlet.
    By the way if anyone knows a better forum to post this question on please tell me (i.e a R and G are Dead forum instead of a Hamlet one).
    Cheers

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.