Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys and gals,

I can't find the Summer 2011 or Summer 2012 past papers online. Their not on the WJEC website - for free or for sale.

I would really appreciate it if one you would upload a link or email me them. I have the mark schemes for the papers, which I am happy to send out.

I'm starting to stress now about the summer exams, and getting these papers would make me feel much better, so please help if you can

Edit:

Also, I am looking for decision tree and CPA questions to practise on, any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Found the Summer 2011 paper, just need the Summer 2012 paper now

ReputationRep:
    Here's a link to the summer 2012 paper, you can download the pdf for free any chance you could link me to the summer 2011 paper and the mark schemes for 2011/2012?
    http://www.wjec.co.uk/index.php?nav=...21410&langID=1

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.