The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Ok, I've had my fun. I'll stop now:biggrin:
Majority of my exams are WJEC so don't complain!:lol:
Is it just me who believes we will be disappointed by 12:05 ? One way or another? :lol:
Reply 163
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Majority of my exams are WJEC so don't complain!:lol:

I have an even spread of Edexcel, Wuhjec, Ocer and Aqua, WJEC, OCR and AQA.
Reply 164
Original post by techno836
Is it just me who believes we will be disappointed by 12:05 ? One way or another? :lol:

I'm here in hope rather than expectation.
Original post by Red Fox
What is?:colone: What subjects did you do on wuhjec?

IS THAT A PEDO FACE 0.0

Um English Lit, English Lang, Geography
The sciences are on OCR so hopefully they'll be speedy with their uploads :biggrin:

edit: forgot to mention i too pronounce it "wuh-jec" so hi 5 me bro!
Reply 166
Original post by DeadUnicorn
IS THAT A PEDO FACE 0.0

Um English Lit, English Lang, Geography
The sciences are on OCR so hopefully they'll be speedy with their uploads :biggrin:

Same, Gateway triple science?
Original post by Red Fox
I'm here in hope rather than expectation.

Haha I'm here because this is where everybody else is now :lol: and my body currently says no to sleep :frown:
I also say Wuhjec. And I have no exams with them. I'm waiting for AQA boundaries.
Reply 169
Original post by techno836
Haha I'm here because this is where everybody else is now :lol: and my body currently says no to sleep :frown:

I'm not gonna bother checking the OCR site, just gonna follow this thread. not a great idea if everyone has the same mindset as me:tongue:.
Original post by Red Fox
Same, Gateway triple science?

Yeaah, I've seen you on the science threads
>.>
<.<
Are we thinking low grade boundaries?
Do we know that grade boundaries are coming out around midnight or are we just hopeful?
midnight and no update to AQA site :frown:
I'm checking the AQA website but I don't know how I'll find them. do I just keep updating the boundaries archive? What time did the A'Level boundaries come out?
Reply 174
Original post by Red Fox
I'm not gonna bother checking the OCR site, just gonna follow this thread. not a great idea if everyone has the same mindset as me:tongue:.

That was my tactic too... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
So much Wuhjec love:hippie:
Original post by Red Fox

I'm on my phone so it will take a while and it'll be faster for me to stay here :smile: let's see if AQA came through, but I doubt it :rolleyes:
I'm going to wait til quarter past.
Original post by Red Fox
So much Wuhjec love:hippie:

I really thought I was the only one that said that! :biggrin:
Reply 179
Original post by DeadUnicorn
Yeaah, I've seen you on the science threads
>.>
<.<
Are we thinking low grade boundaries?

I signed up for TSR just to take part in them:tongue:. I'm hoping for 54 in Physics, 57 in Bio and 60 in Chemistry as an absolute max for A*.

Quick Reply

Latest