The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
So nervous for next week, just want it over and done with. Have faith everyone, hope you get the results you wish for!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by benwalters1996
Everyone's geography is crap until they reach 60! Lol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

So there's hope for me yet! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dalek1099
The 6th form/college thing is very confusing to me because I'm going to my school's sixth form, which meant that I was guaranteed a place as long as I got the grades necessary for the courses I wanted to study but my school's sixth form is part of a college, which has several campuses which include my school's sixth from.Am I going to sixth form/college?-its so confusing:confused:

That is really confusing , Y U SO COMPLICATED

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
i'm curious now :unimpressed:

I was curious a long time ago :lol:

Original post by H-SEA
So nervous for next week, just want it over and done with. Have faith everyone, hope you get the results you wish for!

Posted from TSR Mobile

why can't it just hurry up :frown: .. and you too :smile:
Wow, 6 days. I've been on here since 20+ days to go :O nerves :s-smilie:

Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
For some reason; going through the A-level result threads and seeing all these new results-related threads has made me feel quite petty thinking about my GCSEs! :tongue: However; in some ways it's now made the milestone of a week left ring loud and clear...:eek:
Reply 3826
Original post by techno836
I was curious a long time ago :lol:

the curiosity hit me after a level results day since it felt like omg this is actually happeneing, good luck though :biggrin:
Original post by pathosL
the curiosity hit me after a level results day since it felt like omg this is actually happeneing, good luck though :biggrin:

haha ikr :biggrin: .. so what are you expecting ? :smile:

Original post by nkamy
Argh so nervous about next week! Gotta get this right so badly :frown: good luck everyone x

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i'm sure there is a large club for that :wink: ... what you wanting to do and expecting :smile:
finally going to use my new calculator for my bridging the gap booklet :biggrin: :biggrin:

Omg i'm pretty close to 4000 posts after yesterday :lol:
First Post!

So nervous about thursday - just want it to be over !!

Got no chance of getting my predicted grades :s-smilie:
hi guys:3 I was wondering what time do you get you results?
Also are you going before your school opens? My school opens at 8:45 and I'm debating to go at 8:15-8:30 - what do you think about that?
Also is it better to open your results at home or school?:/ DECISIONS :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 days left 😳😖😥 ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376643961.212528.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
Also are you going before your school opens? My school opens at 8:45 and I'm debating to go at 8:15-8:30 - what do you think about that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get mine at 10am :eek:! But I'm going to be standing outside the gates with friends at around half 9 / quarter to :biggrin:

It depends if your school has a sixth form and you're going there, as you may have to confirm your choices.

Mine does, but I'm not going there, but I'm going to open it at school in case I need to ask them for remarks etc

If I waited till I got home, I'd probably have an anxiety attack just looking at the envelope!

Good Luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school opens at 6:00am - not worried about getting up early because I have no chance of sleeping the night before!

I might get there 5 or 10 minutes before it opens but standing around for a long time will make the nerves worse.

I'll porbably open my results at school but its best to do whats best for you :smile:
Oh , and I forgot to say

Good Luck !:biggrin:
Reply 3835
Yeah our school opens 10am too, I'll be there before then!

Probably will open mine there because we have to confirm choices with the school for next year
Original post by Dalek1099
For our course this topic wasn't required all we needed to do was to identify case studies from poor parts of the world and rich parts of the world for natural disasters and tourism, we didn't do anything more complex so it was very simple to call them LEDCs and MEDCs.

Maybe that's why you got a C last time.
Any ideas what grade boundaries are like this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any ideas what grade boundaries are like this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really - They normally publish them the day before the results.

In general OCR are normally higher than AQA and Edexcel.
Original post by mccrae01
Not really - They normally publish them the day before the results.

In general OCR are normally higher than AQA and Edexcel.

Ffs:frown: I've sat all my GCSES except science with WJEC:frown: this should be fun waiting:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest