The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6740
Original post by XXSimranXX
doubt someone will go that far aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

some people might :colone:
It's safe to say we're all panicking! ;/ Good luck everyone!!
Original post by Its Andy
I was having a conversation with him and I recieved 2 warning points. All that I did was state an observation and apparantly it was "offensive". I have attempted to challenge this through the official channels, yet I am still waiting for a moderator to get back to me. I plan to stay awake until I get a response so that I can have a discussion with about this incident yet they are essentially keeping me up.Also the Mods seem quick to provide warning points yet I seem to be waiting a long time for any justification.

Also L'evil fish should not be banned, nothing he has said is noticeably offensive and it is essentially the most important academic day of the year.

Is the chat still up?
Everyone L'evil fish has been banned for a week! He's accumulated 15 warning points :cry2::cry::cry::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry::cry::cry2::cry::cry::cry::cry2::cry::cry2::cry::cry::cry2:

On the day before results day they ban who is arguably the most helpful user in this thread.

i have him on skype :biggrin:
Reply 6745
Original post by techno836
No problem feel free to PM me if you require any assistance :smile:

thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 6746
I've tried to sleep… and failed miserably:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pathosL
some people might :colone:

i live near my school im tempted to go see if theres any tents haahahhaa i really doubt it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6748
Original post by theTalker25
thank god I'm edexcel :/ good luck to you people that is kinda high :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

for everything?
Good luck guys! The result grade boundaries are now OUT! Please go to the Grade boundaries thread for more information :biggrin:
I think Im just gonna stay on here for a while, im in no state to sleep! Did anyone else take AQA french, I think the listening boundaries are quite reassuring!
Original post by hs1var19
Still haven't decided what subjects to choose for a levels. Im torn between physics and biology..

Posted from TSR Mobile

choose what you enjoy more, I'll do physics a-level my best friend biology a level, bio freak loved the gcse can't wait for the a level. I LOOOOVED physics so I used to do more research spent more hours studying and I got very good grades (I think I did great in the gcse exam too). if u like something ull do well=FACT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6752
Original post by XXSimranXX
i live near my school im tempted to go see if theres any tents haahahhaa i really doubt it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

it would be embarrassing to camp for the results and get bad grades, those guys must be confident, and what on earth is the point of camping anyway lmao? id check if your like 5 mins away
Original post by pathosL
for everything?

yeh, I did international gcses though, and only did 4 (stupid school system)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
Is the chat still up?

I wasn't on chat it was in this forum but it was mainly us speaking, like i said I'm currently challenging the desicion but no one has got back to me yet.
Reply 6755
Original post by theTalker25
yeh, I did international gcses though, and only did 4 (stupid school system)

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh are you outside the uk?
Original post by paradoxicalme
Damn you L'Evil Fish! Why'd you have to bloody go get banned?!

That's some very offensive language there...

It'd be a shame if someone...

.....gave you warning points for it :cool:
I've just been looking at the grade boundaries and am so scared now that I've done bad :frown: FML. Oh well, time to remember the guy upstairs now . . .
Original post by pathosL
oh are you outside the uk?

yeh, but my school's following somewhat the UK system :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't on chat it was in this forum but it was mainly us speaking, like i said I'm currently challenging the desicion but no one has got back to me yet.

Are the posts still up? I think he should maybe be given a reprieve for just today, given how helpful he is, which is what TSR is for...

Latest